Electronic Waste Container
These units are light weight and do not require a bag. Often placed in a server room or designated area for electronics. Units are similar in size to a banker’s box. They are designed to collect hard drives and other electronics for destruction.
- Container holds 30-40 standard drives.
- Service Option - Offsite (material transported to offsite location for destruction).
- Scheduling - After purchase, one of our customer experience experts will contact you to discuss and set a date for your service during a quick onboarding call.
- Typical box sizes - 13.25 x 11.875 x 17.875
- Drivers are not permitted to enter the residence. All material must be staged ground level outside or in a garage/shed for service.
Get exactly what your business needs to keep office clean and fre of potential liabilities.